This role is a great opportunity for a trainee accountant who is looking to complete their professional qualification with Chartered Accountants Ireland, offering an opportunity to join an experienced and well established team.
• To undertake the balance sheet reconciliation of subsidiary entities including banks, intercompany, trade debtors and creditors and maintenance of fixed assets and leases registers
• To assist in the preparation of group reporting packs for subsidiary entities including analysis of variances
• To assist in the preparation of annual accounts and required disclosures for UK and Irish subsidiary entities
• To comply with best accounting practice and all legal requirements pertaining to the production of financial information
• To implement financial policies and up to date International Financial Reporting Standards
• To support other members of the finance team as required
• To support the Group’s audit process
• To assist with the financial input into ad-hoc projects within the Group
• Undergraduate degree in related disciple (2.1 or above)
• Strong technical knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
• Able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
• Accurate and detail conscious
• Team player
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written
• Proficient in the use of word and excel
First Derivatives offer an extensive benefits package that includes: global travel opportunities, career development, travel allowance, work allowance and healthcare.
You can find out more on our Radar profile here.