My client is a leading fintech company that offers market leading salaries, a great benefits package including private health care, flexible working, potential bonus and a great pension.
They are a global firm of professional intermediaries that plays a pivotal role in the world’s financial, energy and commodities markets. You will be joining a large team with some of the best developers in Belfast, with it being this company’s hub for its technology. This technology allows transparency of stock data.
- You will be participating in the elicitation, design, development and testing of software changes or features and support their successful deployment into a production setting
- Contributing to the development and execution of test cases and associated tasks to assess completion and quality of delivered user stories and use cases
- Gain an appreciation of how to evolve systems towards target state architecture through the use of directed refactoring and prioritisation of deliveries
- Act as a technical contributor on a team, demonstrating good technical competencies and a desire to improve those competencies to become a valued and independent contributor to the team
- Work with team members to provide input to time and resource estimates, and where possible identify potential areas of risk
- Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle
- Previous experience within a fintech and trading company
Contact Peter for a confidential chat on [email protected]