We are continuing to grow our Commercial & Procurement (C&P) Team. The C&P Team deliver cutting edge commercial analytics reporting and contract & procurement management for our clients. Through our work we drive performance improvement and efficiency savings across multiple services and operational functions.
As a Consultant you will be involved in delivering:
• Commercial Analytics
• Contract Performance Management
• Obligation Management
• Contract Risk Management
• Contract Change Control Management
• Procurement Support
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing dynamic team who are changing how we deliver services to our clients. You will be joining this new team at an exciting time and will have the opportunity see the team and its offerings develop from the beginning.
Your key responsibilities
As a C&P Analyst you will be based out of the UK&I Delivery & Innovation Centre in Belfast but as the role is client focused, an element of travel will be required to deliver client requirements.
Day to Day activities include:
• Analysing and reviewing contracts across a variety of sectors.
• Visualising and reporting on contract data internally as well as externally to clients.
• Utilising contract management technology and applications to store and monitor Third Party Supplier contracts.
• Building and utilising commercial expertise to identify and derive savings for clients.
• Developing and updating dashboards as part of the reporting function to clients.
• Manipulating and configuring client data as part of the commercial analysis process.
Skills and attributes for success
• Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
• A dedication to teamwork & collaboration
• Desire to learn and develop into the role
• Drive to continuously build and master commercial and procurement skills
• Self-starter and motivated
To qualify for the role you must have
• A strong academic record – a degree is preferred (ideally Business Studies/Law)
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to deliver multiple/parallel projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Analytically minded and have the ability to assimilate and apply new techniques and knowledge quickly to deliver insights and solve problems
• Strong commercial acumen
Ideally, you’ll also have
• A practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and solutions.
• Experience in delivery of excellent client service desirable.
• Commercial/Procurement experience in public or private sector desirable
• Experience gained through working in the public sector and local government in particular is preferred but not essential
• CIPS or IACCM accreditation desirable
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.